Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Michael Jackson.

Odd post I guess you are assuming. The whole idea originally of my blog was just for general ranting of all subjects, but due to the fact that I am a Political Science major in college, its hard to not stray from my political understandings.

You are probably thinking, my God, she is saying happy birthday to a child molester. Well truth is. I really don't believe Michael Jackson was a child molester, or hurt any child. If I have empathy for any man on this planet, it is him. He topped success with music, fashion, music videos, etc etc. But going over his life, how can you NOT wonder what it is like. I believe Michael Jackson to be one of the most genuine people this world has ever seen.

You can not deny his heart of gold.

Many people to community service, and really put effort into it. And people who do it not for attention and because they truly care about people you don't know, well your in a league of your own.
I'm one of those people that believe yes, life is indeed hard, but I believe in walking through it anyways. To feel lonely, in my opinion has to be one of the hardest things in the world. For ANYBODY.

It angers me that the doctors that were suppose to care for him did nothing but destroy him. I hope their selfish acts get justice. That does not mean I give the green light on Jacksons drug abuse, of course it was bad, he had children. Im sure he worried about it, but if I was him I wouldn't trust anybody either. Michael Jackson was a junkie. I wish nothing but the best for his children. I hope the road that will be rocky will turn out smooth.

No comments: